RENFAY SOFTWARE SYSTEM
Over the years, Renfay has developed a custom made, purpose-built network system controlling all operations and administration. This software program connects site, office, and client in one user-friendly interface.
Our IMS system is one of Renfay Projects core practices that ensures each project is completed with quality assurance, security, efficiency, and an environmentally sustainable manner.
Our Internationally recognised Integrated Management System (IMS) including OHS, Quality Assurance, and Environmental Management has been Certified and Accredited.
OUR WHS OBJECTIVES ARE:
Provide safe equipment, written procedures, and instructions to ensure safe systems of work
• Ensure compliance with legislative requirements, current industry standards and the requirements of AS/NZS 4801:2001
• Provide information, instructions and training to ensure stakeholders safety.
• Continually improve our OHS systems material and performance through predetermined targets and objectives.
AS PART OF OUR OBJECTIVES:
• All personnel are covered by workers compensation insurance and receive superannuation.
• Through regular tool box talks, staff are able to advise of any concerns in relation to site safety, work ethic and site procedures.
• All staff are fully qualified trades persons.
• We comply with all relevant statutory duties, regulations and codes of practices.
Renfay Projects is committed to ensuring the safety of our clients and employees at all times thus our IMS and Construction community participation is critical for the development of our company
Renfay Projects value quality and workmanship. The choice of the products we use is an imperative part of our company, thus we only use the industry’s best: